For the taquitos
- Package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 package small corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Toothpicks for securing tortillas
- 3 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp finely diced onion
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup crumbled quest fresco
For chipotle ranch
- 1 tbsp chopped chipotle peppers in adobo
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- For the taquitos, heat oil in deep fryer or very large skillet to 350°. Heat corn tortillas per package directions, either in a skillet or the microwave.
- Take 1 tablespoon Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork and place it in tortilla. Spread the meat with your fingers into a cylindrical type shape and roll up the tortilla tightly. Secure tortilla with a toothpick.
- Continue rolling taquitos until they are all completed. Deep fry taquitos until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels to drain.
- Place lettuce on serving plate. Remove toothpicks from taquitos and place on bed of lettuce. Top with chopped tomato, onion, cilantro and queso fresco.
- Combine ingredients for chipotle ranch dressing and mix well. Drizzle over taquitos and serve!